Very luxurious scrub, and smells great.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- sprinkle of cinnamon
Mix all dry ingredients together, add vanilla and olive oil.
You can change the amount of the ingredients to make it more grainy, or smoother for a gentler scrub.
I normally make a batch of this and put in a glass container for storage, then take out as much as I need in a small bowl (like in picture). It makes it easier to use and this way you’re not putting your hand in the storage container and potentially contaminating it.
This scrub smells and looks like chocolate cake when you’re rubbing it on your skin. Also leave a nice, faint cocoa scent.
Ingredient Break Down:
– sugar: exfoliates skin
– cocoa powder: helps to nourish skin, plus it smells really good!
– olive oil: moisturizes skin (Don’t be afraid to put this recipe or any (with oil) on your face, the olive oil cleans the oil off your face; you can’t clean oil with water!)
– vanilla, cinnamon: for a more pleasing scent
Experiment! You can change out an ingredient you don’t have or think would go well with the others.
And be sure to check out other Face & Body Scrubs for inspiration!