I got nominated, yay! I love this award; such a great way to advocate newer blogs. Big thank you to Bhavika @ manikui.wordpress.com for the nomination. 🙂
I also changed the title, not sure if I like it – I kinda liked the simplicity of the old title, so that may change. Hmm.
- You must link back to the person who nominated you
- You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you
- You must 11 pick nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions
- You cannot nominate the person who nominated you
- You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated
1. What three things do you hate the most?
1. Right now, I don’t have a job and I hate not working! I just want an alarm to wake me up so I can work!
2. I also feel I am a simple and relatively happy person, so when someone constantly argues or complains, I really wish I could tell them to shut up.
3. I also hate (most) people and society; I could go on forever about why but mainly ignorance. I wish people would care more – care more about the planet, the animals here and just care more about each other in general. Stop putting greed and wealth before others.
2. An embarrassing moment in your life?
Whenever people ask me this I can’t think of any, whether or not it’s because I can’t remember or am retaining the memories..
3. Your favourite song at the moment?
My favourite song(s) will probably always be The Best Is Yet To Come by Frank Sinatra or Hey Jude by The Beatles. Although lately, I have been loving Guns & Cigarettes by Atmosphere.
4. What would you like to be talented at but are not?
I always wished I was a gymnast!
5. How do you deal with stress?
Not very well – all the worst ways! But sometimes I’ll be good and drink tea or something.
6. Least favourite drink?
Pop! Or anything fizzy.
7. What do you see yourself doing in 10 years?
I’ve never wanted to get married, but lately, I have been thinking of that and a wedding could be possible in ten years. As well, I’ve never traveled so hopefully at that point, going on a plane won’t be a first time event.
8. Funniest childhood memory?
I can’t really think of one.. the funnest ones I can remember are, at the house we had in the country, having family reunions with our family (usually 50-75 people) camping in the back yard.
9. Name the first movie that comes to your mind!
Pulp Fiction (but there’s also a poster on the wall!:))
10. Talk about anything you want for about 5 sentences…
I’m not really sure what to talk about! I guess I could embellish a bit on what I said in Question 1 and why I really don’t like what society is becoming. I was talking with my dad a little while ago about the new courthouse that was built in my hometown and how it’s sad that the courthouse is bigger than the hospital. And it’s so true, society has become more focused on catching criminals than taking care of those that actually need it. Especially when half of those “criminals” could be overlooked for people who actually deserve to be caught and prosecuted.
· The Hunter Gatherer – A very inspiring blog, to say the least, and always a great read!
· Cinnamon Soliloquy – Very delightful and healthy recipes (with lots of oatmeal!:)) and health advice.
· Constantly Cooking – Great blog full of even better recipes to try and repeat!
· The Head Trip – A wonderful food blog filled with recipes, family and adventures.
· Live Fit and Free – An inspiring fitness blog with advice we can all relate to.
· Gardenias and Mint – Delightful blog with home decor, fashion, beauty and lifestyle – definitely worth a read.
· Art, Health & Happiness – Vegan and drink recipes, DIY ideas and more!
· Yummm! – Food and lifestyle blog – always a humorous or enjoyable read
· Deborah Says Beauty – Great beauty and lifestyle blog.
My 11 questions for you:
1. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
2. The most accomplished thing?
3. Name 3 things on your bucket list.
4. Name 4 things you can’t go anywhere without.
5. Describe your dream vacation.
6. What is the last book you read?
7. The last item you purchased over $50?
8. Do you have any bad habits?
9. Is there anything you thought you would never do but you ended up doing anyway?
10. Where was the last place you visited?
11. What inspires you?
I look forward to reading all your answers! 🙂